Buy Music Florence and the Machine Surf Safe Official Site Exclusive Updates
in

I still haven't got my tickets yet

Last post 05-05-2010 9:26 PM by darlingheart. 18 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-30-2009 12:34 PM

I still haven't got my tickets yet

I ordered them on the day of pre sale from this web page. Am I the only one without them?

• 08-30-2009 10:17 PM In reply to

Re: I still haven't got my tickets yet

Nope, mine haven't arrived either.
  • 08-31-2009 5:00 PM In reply to

• muska
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-08-2009
    • Posts 9

same situation :S

• 08-31-2009 7:47 PM In reply to

When's the gig?

• 09-01-2009 10:39 AM In reply to

MIne havent come either, there is no contact number you can ring, or anyone to email, who is monitoring this within florence's management?  there should be information on her website to say when tickets are dispatched?

• 09-01-2009 5:20 PM In reply to

• amd
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2009
    • hamilton scotland
    • Posts 3

Some places don't normally send them out till a few days before the gig although ive had mines for months via ticketmaster.
  • 09-02-2009 8:25 PM In reply to

I ordered my tickets from the pre-sale site, and I got them this afternoon. I got this email this morning:

"Your tickets are now on their way to you !

Your tickets have been packed and will be delivered using a private secure courier service (Secure Mail Services SMS), over the next couple of days, to the address below.

-------------------------------------------

If the delivery is not successful, a calling card will be left, advising you of how to contact SMS to set up a new delivery date.

If you would prefer to choose a delivery date or provide a new delivery address then please contact SMS on www.securemail.co.uk or telephone 0870 389 1000. You will need to quote the SMS reference number -------------------

If you have not been contacted by 9th September 2009, please call SMS Customer Services team on Tele 0870 389 1000

We hope you have a great show

all @ Sandbag"

oh and my mum had to sign for them, just a heads up :)

• 09-02-2009 10:49 PM In reply to

• boris
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-04-2009
    • London
    • Posts 302

Haven't got mine either. Contacted keith prowse just to confirm the order went thru which they did. Doesn't give a lot of time to sort out probs prior to the gig.

Keeping fingers crossed for no probs

B

• 04-14-2010 1:03 PM In reply to

I ordered two tickets for florence and the machine in Wolverhampton on the 10/5/10. I have received them and i a worried that they might not turn up. I can't track my order on florence's website; the site tells me that my email address is wrong; when i know its right.
  • 04-14-2010 9:08 PM In reply to

• oo7tk
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-26-2010
    • Posts 1

Anyone waiting on tickets for the Dublin gig 3rd of May, gettin a little worried now....

• 04-14-2010 10:25 PM In reply to

my tickets for may 15th from the flotique haven't come yet, but don't worry, they will come! the flotique always seem to be the last to send out their tickets, i suppose to try to minimise touts.
  • 04-15-2010 12:35 AM In reply to

I prefer to order from the flotique than other ticket sites, i dunno why though ha, seems florencey? :L. But like darlingheart said, don't worry. last time FATM toured mine came about a week before :) So i could possibly get mine in May as im going to Blackpool on the 9th :)

19/08/10 :D Met Florence in Belfast, best day of my life.

• 04-17-2010 6:45 PM In reply to

My Tickets for Dublin have arrived today, I ordered via flotique, however I am very unhappy how much postage they have charged considering they were only sent out via first class recorded mail, what a complete rip off.  Sandbag must have made at least £3.50 profit on the postage, thats just the right way to treat the FANS buying from a FAN site.  They'll be an official complaint been lodged from me.

• 04-17-2010 6:52 PM In reply to

Yeah, sandbag do like to charge alot for postage. I ordered a lung charm today as there back in stock and it was an extra £1, i though for something that small would be free. And when i bought the Lungs chest it was an extra £10. I was like, your already taking £200 off me, is that not enough? Anyway, thanks for the post, that must mean mine will be here soon :)

19/08/10 :D Met Florence in Belfast, best day of my life.

• 04-29-2010 1:07 PM In reply to

If it makes you feel any better, I've bought tickets for Wolverhampton on 11/5/10 through this site and I don't have my tickets either. Sad

I've just e-mailed sandbag... not sure if I'll get a response though.

I will buy direct from the venue next time as they are brilliant at the Civic for posting tickets out straight away.

It takes the enjoyment out of going as it's stressful not knowing if you can go at all!

Just hope all these other posts are right and that they will turn up soon.  Less than 2 weeks to go 'til the gig!

Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next >